This resource is a great introduction lesson that covers “discovering interests!” Have students reflect on their class choice, personal activities / interests and how that relates to possible career options. This lesson is aligned with the ASCA Mindsets: Behavior Standards.
*This is a DIGITAL resource and no physical product will be delivered. You can download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account after purchase.
This resource includes:
- Getting started page
- Easy to follow lesson plan aligned with ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors Standards
- PowerPoint (57 pages) presentation / lecture slides introducing content:
- Introduction topic of fixed mindset
- Activity introduction slides
- Wrap Up slides
- 4 pages of activities to reinforce knowledge:
- Personal interests and class interests
- Connecting personal activities and classes with career interests. Overcoming fixed mindset.
- Reflection of having multiple career options
- Reflection Exit Ticket worksheet – Interests and fixed mindset
With love & caffeine,