The end of the year is here! This is end of the year activities resource helps students reflect on the year and to think about their future! Students will reflect on their past to plan for their future, with summer, college and long-term goals in mind! This lesson is aligned with the ASCA Mindsets: Behavior Standards.
*This is a DIGITAL resource and no physical product will be delivered. You can download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account after purchase.
This resource includes:
- 8 Icebreaker Cards (color and b/w)
- 4 Reflection pages (Then, Now, Future, Next Year)
- 2 “top 5” goal setting pages
- 1 “10 Things I learned About Myself”
- 1 Gratitude Reflection Activity page
- Summer, college, and career reflection pages (for goals and plans)
- Reflecting on 2019 – 2030 writing worksheet
With love & caffeine,